Snapchat is a social network is a way to communicate with your friends. It's a messaging apps and news service, way to share and spread information. Create content and for a lot of people it's a way to build and grow a business for some folks. That's all of those things rolled. Primarily designed as a messaging system for a way for you, to share photos with your friends and family colleagues whomever. Snapchat APK download new version 10.67.0.0 Android for free. So you can all up your phone and take a picture there you go it's a good-looking picture.
- Developed by: Snap Inc
- Version: 10.67.0.0
- File Size: 60.2MB
- Requires for Android: 4.4 and up
Download Snapchat APK
- That you guys might not know is that you can actually change the size of your pencil. So if you just go like this that's all that you can do and color in the whole screen a whole lot easier and then.
- Go on to a color drag it out and then based off that color. You can go maybe a little bit lighter you get a nice little cyan in there. Whatever, really want and that's actually how you get like different colors like without choosing a whole bunch of stuff. How you choose different colors? That you can go to the side and then once you go right here you can go out and go it kind of want that one and it's a little bit darker it's a darker cyan and all that.
- if you guys even want to change those all you have to do is. You have to go to your settings then you want to go down all the way to manage and then turret manage. You're gonna want to hit friend emojis and these are gonna be all the emojis. So you're gonna finally like figure out oh that's what this emoji.
How to use the Apps
When you open up the snapchat app, you still have the picture screen but instead of actually going up to the menu to your snapchat code by swiping down. You have to click your little bit moji icon at the top left not a huge difference, but wait go back to the snapchat camera icon and swipe. Super different in this section is the new discover section now they mixed a couple different things in here they mix it the actual discover stories. The popular stories the public stories your personal friends stories down towards like the bottom and then they also incorporated this thing called official stories.
Which unless you're like really popular ready or you're one of the first adopters of snapchat. You're gonna have a hard time getting an official story on this apps. What algorithm in snapchat differentiates a popular story from a public story but it would be you have to pass. It's certain view threshold for you to go from public to a popular because public is just anybody that's on snapchat. That's their public story but then of course the popular stories.
Mean the word popular is pretty obvious but it has to be popular, for them to gauge it as a popular story now if you go back to the homescreen and you swipe over to the left. That's gonna bring you over to your chats so these are different people that can chat with and of course your friends now it's scroll through this and find the people that. Actually want to talk to because have so many people there adding on this apps. Every single day or people that have added me that continued to send their stories over or their snaps to.
Friendship profile screens, these were released between about November 2017 and they are still being rolled out to devices now but most of us do have these profile screens. And they're very brand new and they're also very white now on these screens. There is a lot of information in comparison to what it used to be there is now more reason to check out someone's profile starting off at the very top. What would be their story so sometimes if there's a second option it's because they've added something to their story below that. You've got the username and the name they identify on snapchat you also have their score and the status of any sense snaps.
Where there's one being sent delivered or opened also on the profiles you have a snap map section which when you tap onto it will take you to their location if of course they're sharing and if they're not there are buttons to request and send your location so it now brings snap map into these friendship screens. So you can keep an eye on your friends now one of the better features of this friendship screen is this allowing you to access all the things that are saved in chat.
If you send a video or a photograph, even a screenshot you can save these like normal but they do appear in their own little section called saved in chat. You can get those quick little things very fast and if that's not enough, there's also a section for chat attachments. Which is even more useful, pictures that you may find that you want to keep but also like addresses other people's snap codes or any other information. That's classed as an attachment even if you were to share a YouTube video this could here too.
- Wi-Fi connection information
- Device & app history
- Device ID & call information
- Bug fixes and improvements