Marvel Contest of Champions game developed by Kabam Games, Inc. This game real purpose your favorite Marvel Super Heroes & Super Villains To fight with. Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wolverine & more Soldier waiting for you.
Those who will be contest in this game, Spider-Man vs. Deadpool it's big contest Captain America vs. Iron Man! Hulk vs. Wolverine! so good contest. And enjoy this game for free on your mobile. If you want to team up with your friends then you can do that, this will help to destroy the villain.
- Developed by: Kabam Games, Inc.
- Version: 25.0.1
- File Size: 99MB
- Requires for Android: 4.4 and up
Download Marvel Contest of Champions APK
Tips & TricksIn this segment, we're going to give you a basic understanding of one of the core gameplay mechanics in Marvel Contest of Champions.
Masteries Marvel Contest of Champions
- There are over 140 Champions in The Contest, and they each battle in their own unique way. With Summoner Masteries, you can customize their abilities to best suit the next challenge OR to personalize your play style to carve out your own identity in The Contest.
- You first unlock Masteries when you reach level 4. And from there, as you progress through The Battlerealm, you'll receive additional Mastery points each time you level up. Masteries are organized into 3 different categories. Offense, Defense and Proficiencies. Each sub category will contain different traits that once ranked up, will provide new or enhanced abilities to the Champions on your roster. Most Masteries will enhance all your Champions, but some will be class-specific.
- Clicking on each node of a Mastery tree will display information on the selected Mastery, including its name, current rank, and how it will affect your roster. Additionally, it will also display if there are any requirements that are needed to be met before activating the selected Mastery. In the same way that you and your Champions can be levelled up, so too can your Masteries.
- Allocating additional points to the same Mastery will unlock a stronger version of it and your Champions will reap the benefits! As there are different tiers of Champions, there are also different tiers of Masteries. Some Masteries could be ranked up simply by using gold but others may require units as well as special Mastery Cores to reach their highest ranks.
- You can purchase Mastery Cores in the Game Store or earn them by playing special event quests. It's worth noting that at ANY point in time, if you wish you reset your masteries you can do that. Just make sure to hit the Recover button at the bottom of the Masteries menu and you start with a clean slate.
- There's no right or wrong way to build up your masteries, so play around with them and see what works best for you. At the end of the day it all depends on your playing style, your roster of Champions and what Game Modes you play most. And that is everything, Summoners. I hope you found this breakdown of Masteries useful. And we will see you next time in The Contest!
Alliance Quests Marvel Contest of Champions
- Alliance Quest once you've joined an alliance in the contest. You'll have the opportunity to participate in Alliance Quest, that'll help you gain some valuable resources. You can use to rank up your champion Alliance Quests are similar to other solo Quests in the contest but you gotta compete in Alliance quests with other summoners.
- These quests are only available while the Alliance quest event is running a new event starts every 8 days and lasts for 5 days meaning. There's a 3 day gap between each event for you to plan your next round of attacks and rank up some champions in preparation.
- When the event is live the leader and officers of your Alliance can choose to begin an Alliance Quest map. There's multiple maps to choose from each requiring more communication and coordination, than the last if you're just getting started map one or two is best each map will tell you, How many summoners are needed to fully explore it and what the difficulty is enemies in Alliance Quest maps will always match your Alliance strengths.
- But higher maps will require significantly more coordination, skill to succeed leaders and officers can also select. How many paddle groups will participate a battle group is a group of up to ten summoners. Who will be playing together alliances can choose to field up to three battle groups meaning your entire Alliance of up to 30 summoners, can participate and each battle group can play a different Alliance Quest Map.
- Device ID & call information
- Wi-Fi connection information