Kodi is an open source free media center better than Windows Media Center. It's the best on Apple and Windows PC, Android, jailbroken, iPhones and Linux. So much with it you can view your photos, videos, movies, TV shows and music you can stream stuff.
And You can watch podcast, listen to podcasts and play games on it Kodi APK new version 18.4 you can do almost everything with this software and it's made by the community. I always do have it be on a Windows computer or an Android device like a fire TV an Android tablet or an Android phone as.
- Developed by: XBMC Foundation
- Version: 18.4
- File Size: 60.1MB
- Requires for Android: 5.0 and up
How to setup this App
This application takes some loading while opening, the interface of this application will be shown to you that is pretty awesome by default. There will be no any add-ons displayed to you, can easily add add-ons on this career. First of all you need to go in the settings then click on system information. Your device system information will be shown, then click on network.
This coding application is accessing the Internet connection or not if it shows the status Internet connected. It means you are successfully connected with your Kodi device to your network. Then you have to go to the system settings to make some system configurations, then click on add-ons then make sure enable unknown sources because we are going to add add-on from external unknown sources.
Then click on yes then turn on show notifications, then go back now we are going to the file manager to add some of the add-ons on it click on add source. Click on none then you have to type this address and make sure there should not be any space or any capital world.
This is the point where most of the people make a mistake, so please type it correctly as it's being shown on a screen. Then click on okay now you have to type a name for this media source now type diggz then hit the ok button then the add-on with diggz will be shown to you on your screen.
Kodi New Features
- We'll give a look what a lot of several new features that has been added to the Kodi 18 Leia. So what about the several new features that has been added that has been improved for the better performance it is Swiss smooth. It gonna be so great, what makes the body 18 Leia trade. One by one from the start we are going to give a look at the different important features that has been added the new features that has come.
- So guys let's begin from this start so in the start section itself you're gonna see the game the new section you will not find it in the previous version. You have a game section well you already have one game over here to play even if you want you can install many more other retro game. So you have a retro gaming features 4 settings in the settings, you'll find a lot improvement or lots of good arrangement.
- You have our new features new settings game settings since there is our retro gaming features in this Kodi 18 Leia. You have a game settings where you can arrange the game settings along with that you can see your system your file manager and add-ons together. So you can go to the system in the add-ons section as soon as you enable the unknown source. You can add the file add the source to the file manager as soon as you add the source to the file manager. You can directly go to the add-on and click on install from zip files and you can't directly install from zip files into the Kodi.
- So you don't have to go back to the home screen choose add-ons or box on the top. So no need to go for the long process everything is in the setting itself. You have a system your file manager to add source and your add-on section to install the several add-ons and or from the jet files.
The real power of Kodi really is that, It lets you consume media in many different forms. You're able to use App like Netflix and YouTube which are the typical means of media consumption these days. But you can also go ahead and install add-ons which gives you a lot more flexibility on the content offered now.
There are thousands of applications out there available a lot of them are in the gray area of legality. There are quite a few legitimate add-ons are available for Kodi. Which can really step up the experience for example I have this add-on installed which lets me watch live TV for free.
And legally on my Kodi box now, so for example if you have a bunch of video files on your Android Device. Just sit in there you never get time to sit at your phone and watch them you can stream that content over your land onto your TV. So you'll be able to enjoy that content on your big screen, so Kodi at its core is a media player it lets you watch live TV, sports, movies, TV shows, music pay-per-view, events and much more really any Content.
That's available on your standard cable box is usually available on Kodi as well, now the way it works is through add-ons that different developers create. You install those add-ons on your Kodi box. Then you have full access to that content, so I hope that helps you understand what Kodi is it's not going away anytime soon.
- Device & app history