The Horizon Chase World Tour was previously released for Android and iOS. It is Racing Category APK, Developed by Aquiris Game Studio S.A. This game received an update last year adding in some new tracks and new vehicles. It is free to try which was initially why I picked it up on Android and it costs a whopping 399 Canadian to upgrade to the full version.
Which in my opinion is very inexpensive it takes up roughly 295MB so almost 300MB of space on your phone. And now picking up this game if you get it for free you can try out San Francisco and as well as the Death Valley bonus race.
- Developed by: Aquiris Game Studio S.A
- Version: 1.6.2
- File Size: 34MB
- Requires for Android: 4.1 and up
Download Horizon Chase APK
Features of the Horizon Chase Apk
Horizon Chase it's free game but have a paid version. Free version available 5 tracks and 2 cars it's not bad, so enjoy it. This game basically love the all retro gaming fans.Horizon Chase is Android Excellence Game of 2017. This game full name Horizon Chase - World Tour, Yes it's complete your World Tour.
It's Google Cloud Implemented, Upgrade version Bodykit. This Gamepad Compatibility many device like Android TV controller, Razer Serval, Samsung GP20 and Google Nexus Player controller we are so happy and also Added Green Throttle Atlas, NVIDIA Shield and OUYA controller so Amazing Compatibility.
Horizon Chase Reviews
- Horizon Chase released on iOS and Android back in 2015. It was a racing game which took inspiration from a number of arcade games of the 80s and the 90s. Its success. so it received a revamped and improved version for the ps4 earlier. This year Horizon Chase as it was known is now available on the Nintendo switch will it take the checkered flag of victory or wave.
- Horizon chase turbo where's its arcade influences proudly on its sleeve it takes the twisted turns of outrun. The side of the road hazards of super hang on and the background aesthetic of chase HQ. However, The game that had the biggest influence was a Super Nintendo game called Top Gear the influences of this game are abundantly clear from.
- The general gameplay being a race for first place as opposed to a checkpoint based system like a lot of the arcade games were to. The use of a limited number of night rows for a speed boost all the way down to the music in fact the game's music is composed by Barry leach. Who also composed the soundtracks for Top Gear when you initially boot up the game.
- The first option available to you is the world tour mode this sees you traveling around. The globe racing in a number of different countries each country is made up of a number of cities from that country with each city having. Its own number of racetracks finishing at least fifth in a race unlocks the next track. But as well as the traditional bronze silver and gold cups available for each race for finishing third second or first respectively.
- Wi-Fi connection information
- New Hawaii Cup
- 2 New Cars: Enjoy the 6 nitros(!) of Janis and the highest speed of Elite 275
- 9 New Tracks
- New Car Upgrade: Bodykit
- Added cross-save support with Android TV via Google Play Games
- Fixed controllers on Hawaii Cup